Welcome to CWEP Customer Service. Here you can find all the information you need, relating to the services we provide.
Ways To Pay Your Bill
Visit our CWEP Online Portal website
Sign up for a free service that allows you to have your bill amount automatically deducted from your credit card or bank account every month. Enroll Today!
Give us a call at (417) - 237-7300 Mon.-Fri. 8a.m. - 5p.m. to make a payment by phone. Payments cannot be taken by phone after hours.
Bring your entire bill to:
CWEP Complex, 627 W. Centennial Ave.
Lobby 8AM - 5PM Monday-Friday (Closed Holidays)
Drive-thru 8AM - 5PM Monday-Friday (Closed Holidays)
CWEP Complex, 627 W. Centennial Ave., Carthage MO
1223 W Central Ave, Carthage, MO 64836
Drop Box available 24/7 at our CWEP Complex (627 W. Centennial Ave., Carthage MO)
HOW TO READ MY BILL
1. The Account Number associated with your CWEP account.
2. Your designated Due Date. Your bill is due and payable upon receipt. If payment is not received by the due date, the bill becomes delinquent (past due) and a penalty is assessed. Failure to pay may result in loss of service.
3. The Amount Due on your account.
4. This is the Past Due Amount. If payment is not received by the due date, the bill becomes delinquent (past due) and a 10% penalty is assessed to your account. Failure to pay may result in loss of service.
5. CWEP Message Center. Look here to stay up to date & in the know of all the current CWEP news & updates on your bill each month.
6. The Days/Usage signifies the number of days your usage was calculated and the usage is the amount used in that time period.
7. The Purchase Power Adjustment is the actual cost of wholesale electric energy purchased and generated above the forecasted amount. This amount is determined by multiplying the billed kWh for the current month times a Purchase Power Adjustment Factor (PPAF). The calculation of the PPAF is as follows: PPAF = A x 1/(1-B)
8. The Primacy Fee is a user fee paid by customers of the state's public water supply systems. The annual fee supports the MDNR's efforts to ensure Missourians are provided safe drinking water.
9. The PILOT Tax is the payment in lieu of (franchise) tax collected and paid to the City of Carthage.
10. This tax is the State Tax collected by the State of Missouri.
Have questions? Give us a call at 417-237-7300 or Email A Customer Service Representative. We're always happy to help!
Customer Service Representative (417) 237-7300
Available Mon. - Fri., 8a.m. - 5p.m.
Dispatcher on Duty after hours Mon. - Fri. 5p.m. - 8a.m., Sat. - Sun. 24/7
eCarthage Support (417) 237-7373
Available Mon. - Fri., 8a.m. - 7p.m.
After Hours Contact Dispatch (417) 237-7300
Available after hours Mon. - Fri., 7p.m. - 8a.m., Sat. - Sun. 24/7
Opt In Text Alerts
Text "CWEP" to 1-(888)-504-4560
Missouri One Call
To submit an online utility locate request online, visit: missouri-811.org
We want to help you stay up to date & in the know of all of the latest CWEP news & updates. Be sure to like, follow & connect with us on social media!