No more worrying about late charges or making time to drop off the utility bill. Automatic payment makes it EASY and HASSLE FREE to send your payments in on time.
- Eliminates the need to write a check and send it in the mail to pay your utility bill.
- Customers can authorize their financial institution to pay their utility bill from their checking or savings account.
- May be entered into at anytime throughout the year.
- APP customers will still be mailed a regular monthly bill approximately 20 days before the due date.
- Allows the customer sufficient time to review the bill and resolve any questions.
- Payment by the customer’s financial institution will occur on the due date indicated on the utility bill, or the next business day if that date falls on a holiday or weekend. The utility payment will then be shown on the customer’s monthly bank statement.
We want to help you stay up to date & in the know of all of the latest CWEP news & updates. Be sure to like, follow & connect with us on social media!